Tim Kimball Poems
- Mother Eight years ago, Everything was so simple then; ...
- Not Quite A Walk In The Park Not Quite A Walk In the ...
- You Know How To Enter A Room Exhaulted heresy, Show your ...
- Simulated Levels Of Magicians In not understanding What you...
- There Once Was A Time Along that cobblestone airstrip, Your...
- …and The Curtain Rises The tinkling of the ivories, Reminds...
- Turning Your Back Managing time, And it just slips away As...
Comments about Tim Kimball
Eight years ago,
Everything was so simple then;
Especially since I knew when,
To hold on or let go;
Now, I keep my feelings close in tow,
Deep with feelings on whoa.
Keep your bloated remains,
As I scrape the last of my confidence off the wall;
I live like this day to day,
While the peace, for which you so long searched,
Keep me mind while you visit your friends again,
A lost little boy still searching for his identity;
It was you, who garnered all the attention,
Even from my subconcious;