Timothy James Webster
Timothy James Webster Poems
- A Lesson To Learn I sat upon a lonely seat, In the world of...
- A Life Of An Ordinary Man Can one man live a life of ...
- In A Taxi After a few mad waves, it has stopped Mother ...
- Rooftop There is no place to stand but here, No man could ...
- Alone So quiet, yet so loud The pitch for the thundering ...
- The Return It has been a long year since you left, Things ...
- Card Game A group of four men Sat around a table Waiting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy James Webster
A Lesson To Learn
I sat upon a lonely seat,
In the world of desire and deceit.
Voices of evil told me, that
This is nothing but Men’s paradise.
Should I follow the path of righteousness
Or listen to sons of Satan with their persuasive speech?
I, no honest or righteous man,
But a sinner who prays forgiveness day by day.
To step in the world of Magnificence images,
Where mermaids singing to each other.
I could conquer all, with a single look
But I dare not disturb that joyful image.
All flesh will say ‘I am weak’, but
They too not better than I.
I am not J. Alfred...