Tobey A. Anderson
Tobey A. Anderson Poems
- Warrior Poet Are you all just a bunch of pussies, or what?
- Cheap Wine, Cheap Women Bukowski was right about one thing, ...
- We Believe we're all a part of a star somewhere far from ...
- Fusillade there is a retching in my soul in the ...
- The Bull the bull rises up with bravado and guile in the ...
- My Muse, The Whore I’m doing quite well all ...
A bohemian by birth I was carried along with my parents to Canada at 8 months, back to Iowa at 13, off to California at 17 and on to bounce around Southern Ontario and the Midwest US till now.
I have displayed artwork at a few venues over the years and organized and ran the CRPoets poetry jam & slam for about 10 months in Cedar Rapids, IA.
I am currently selling my books of poetry and other artwork related merchandise on www.cafepress.com/squintzgiftz more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tobey A. Anderson
Are you all just
a bunch of pussies,
How many love poems
are you going to write
before you finally tell me
or at least try to look
thru a different lens?
I admit I am guilty
of a wasted word
or a thousand
but beneath all my shit
some roses still bloom.
You may have a book out now
and maybe you would have had a book
a hundred years ago
but I can’t help notice
so that it will nicely fit
on either shelf.
Where is the fire from the tongue