Tom Gibo Poems
- I Will Love You Till The Day I...
- Little Inconsistencies And Non... This urban hell, ...
- The Wolf Brighton The wolf Brighton Carl Memorex Gurned ...
- Anon 3 I had a friend, He had the bends, Nitrous oxide ...
- An Experiment He wept and whined and waded and that anon, ...
- The Old Ways ''Who is the one with many eyes'' he ...
- Melancholy Wintertime Thoughts Its cold outside and the ...
Im not much of a poet (too pretentious a title for one such as I) I just wright the odd poem and enjoy playing with words.
Hope you like.
If u wanna say hello go 2 ww.myspace.com/thatotherbloke more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom Gibo
I Will Love You Till The Day I Die (Love Songs Of A Cancer Patient)
We awake cushioned by the down of your quilt,
A single eye shimmers by the moon.
You turn and think thoughts so mindless
Lick your lips,
Tongue like a snake prepared to uncoil.
Your mouth opens then wavers in midair,
A star crossed thought slips away with the moon.
We try to remember we are in a room.
Touch my hips,
Tongue like a cobra lost in its cage.
You speak finally, and you say
''Will you love me till no more day
-s remain and the sun eats the
world in wrath.''
I spoke and I believe I said
''Tomorrow my good dear I