Tom (WordWulf) SternerHowe
Tom (WordWulf) SternerHowe Poems
- A Vanishing Face If truth were a sparrow and I learned to ...
- Night Fires Night Fires We gathered in smoke rooms spoke ...
- Inner Piece Ii (First Interlud...
- An American Valentine His eyes are closed and a tear runs ...
- Might Have Said I might have said I love you ten thousand ...
- I Would If I could be a pillow, a safe place to lay me ...
- Flame Pushing words away lest they eat my sleep become the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom (WordWulf) SternerHowe
Pushing words away
lest they eat my sleep
become the only part of me
devour those golden hours
which amount to the rest of me
yes, away with dreams and all that seems
possessed to make an end to me
Anesthesia is an art
to which I might at once lay claim
a shallow grave divided
I might just lay between
some token awareness consciousness
which came first coffee or cream
blackout describes the best held dreams
I lit a candle to threaten the stars
but nobody’s laughing in this wayward place
would someone put out the light
stop this ringing...