Toxic Poetrii Poems
- Soulmate I want you to be the face I awaken to And the voice...
- Why I Love Her Cold hearted When the night is no longer ...
- Flawless Flaws. From across the street I looked past her ...
- Supreme Economical superiority Respect and dominance I ...
- I Am Me Alot of people judge me by appearance But I am not ...
- Never Know Am I something I feel like nothing I can feel ...
- Maybe I Am... I bet you never thought that... I'd be an ...
I am a very complex person. Yet, understandable but only if you wish to understand. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Toxic Poetrii
I want you to be the face I awaken to
And the voice that puts me to sleep
I want your trust, honesty, and secrets to keep
You know I hate to see you go
But I love to watch you leave
But, it is what it is when it needs to be
I respect the fact that you'd never lie to me
Even if it makes me weak and depressed
Your true feelings you'll express With no discretion
But that doesn't stop me from missing the affection
Living with regrets, and wanting that connection
I want to sooth your mind and your flesh
Endure your pain and you stress
Just to obsess the ...