tushawn white Poems
- As A Taurus; In Love With You Can you taste the rain? ...
- The Proverty Of The Struggle A... In the darkest hour ...
- The Black Roses In Me Come to the garden Where the most ...
- What A Depressing Day Offers A little daylight savings For a...
- A Little Motivation Of Life Taste the fruits of music As the...
- There Is A Passion More There is nothing more I would do To ...
- In The Taste Of Rain Can you taste the rain? Running down ...
Been writing poetry for a long time but was not sure whether it was good or not. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tushawn white
As A Taurus; In Love With You
Can you taste the rain?
Running down my eyes
Like times of sorrow
Bleeding for forgiveness
But actually drowning in joy
For every moment is sunny in the light
Cool as the moon’s mist
Because it is Breath taking
To think of a God inside of me
Preaching the good word to the soul
Like a marching band for civil rights
One can fight for that cause
Eve in the worst storm
Lighting has already struck me twice
With every last beat breaking through the chest
Let the good times ring
Music more passionate than music
Never to skip a beat
After the ...