Uni Verse Poems
- Her Kisses I am a dark star in the night Who Loves the ...
- One Point Four pointed, odd length square Sat in the center ...
- Face In A Car Window I meditate, upon the outside Some ...
- Grenade! (also known as: Something Else) tick tick tick ...
- Each Breath In a shower It flows over me Each pore Breaths...
- Eyes So Bright Her eyes were so bright So wide
- Your Daily Accusation I was a dancing down the street, moving...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Uni Verse
I am a dark star in the night
Who Loves the morning dew
It slickens the flesh
Like the embrace of a lover, spent
Yearning for the Night
Continuation of our Worship
Forms, that dance in the shadows
Awaiting me to give them life
A God amongst the Gods
Who sit in the palace of nought
Ruling over the many and the known
How sweet are those kisses
Though manifested through you
Warm and tender is the kiss of Nu