Uzma Jamil Poems
- A Journey To Eternity Time is to take a jerky turn, I ...
- A Rare Truth Bloom could the cherries no more, The haste ...
- The Merry Bud Though it had been barren, Yet thorns of ...
- All Time Reality The motive of frankness, Burst into a ...
- Snoozy Hugs It was pitch dark all over, Gone was the moon ...
- The Defendful Acts To wave the emotions, Of joy on the ...
- Repulsive Blow To the truth that remained unrevealed, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Journey To Eternity
Time is to take a jerky turn,
I blinkingly moved away,
The end is flawless,
Poppies form a folly,
Right from the trooper,
An air of fragrance,
Moves all day along,
Six feet below is to lie thee,
Swiftness moves terribly in autumn,
Branchy structure with the bulky mass,
All day long enjoy the melody,
One right word…..
Rises all spirits high,
Journey to the heaven continues,
Moving towards eternity.