Valerie Jupe! Poems
- Robert Frost Said Robert Frost said that Earth is the right...
- Women Iii Do not call me 'good' or 'wise' for I am not a ...
- Ideals Lash my back burn my skin
- Surprise Surprise surprise I cannot hide that I am free ...
- I Sit Here Drained Again By De... I sit here drained again ...
- Chicago Ii I feel the tug of life on my apron strings the ...
- Magnet Art On Ness's Fridge Not I I rip me like a ...
www.valisrad.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Valerie Jupe!
Robert Frost Said
Robert Frost said
that Earth is the right place for love
and everyone concedes
and feels it strong
and then moves on.
I champion that he would never know
and owe his observation
to common mortality
and the lack of human ability
to try 'love' elsewhere.
But men do not know love,
- though they use the word enough -
they think it sex and disrespect and a form of obligation
(Robert Frost, get off your cross, so I can bash your face in.)