Vashita Moondra Poems
- 5 People You Meet In Hell At thirteen, I thought he liked me,...
- The First Time She lay there in anticipation Hoping he ...
- Caramel Popcorn What was earlier defined by her cute chuckles...
- Sundays In Santorini He Promis... Who was I? Merely a ...
- आज जी चाहता है... आज जी चाहता है... फिर एक बार बच्चा बन ...
- इस सन्नाटे में भी एक आहट सी आत... इस सन्नाटे में भी एक ...
- अनामिका है कविता अनजान एक ख़याल है कविता| अनसुनी एक गाथा ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vashita Moondra
5 People You Meet In Hell
At thirteen, I thought he liked me,
So he didn't let me play with anybody
To ensure all my time is his
When I tried to make new friends
He said to me, Go to Hell
Surely that is just his way to say he likes me
At seventeen came new romance
When his eyes were always on me
When another boy tried approached me
Seeing my joy in it he said,
You'll go to Hell for this
Surely that's how he showed his infatuation
At twenty two I bloomed into a young woman
This time round he came for love
His hands always caressing me all over
And when I said no, ...