very lost Poems
- Come Into Me Like A Dark Secre...
- 4/12/05 5.17am I don't want to be American I think I'm ...
- Imagine Imagine no possesions I only have my mind Imagine ...
- And Now And now when i turn to books i feel the rushing ...
- Ah, Pigeon That dark imprint that slides across the sky
- Homeward Haiku Harsh wind gettin blown ...
- From My Shell At night after the world has gone to bed
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about very lost
Come Into Me Like A Dark Secret Like A Rose Turned Away From The Sun And I Will Confess My Life To You Then Steal Your Pollen And Run
I'm just looking
for the comfort of oblivion
I know i'll get there
I can feel it rising
like a warm gale
it will expand like cloth
and nudge my brain over
felling me into its
'Yeah, i agree'