Victoria Revier Poems
- A Mother's Plea My son no longer knows my face He knows not ...
- Babe Hey babe, I am amazing I hope you know I hope it ...
- Love Me You see me I know you do, you have to you love ...
- Dark Heart It used to sting everytime I gazed out this window...
- Doubt The old bricks crumble Ghouls shriek in the dim ...
- Dust There is dust in my heart There is dust in my soul I ...
- Sounds Of The Sea Sea shell boys play The rocks a plunder ...
I am passionate about the written word. It is my life’s dream and goal to become a published author. I enjoy writing poetry, but at the moment most of my attention is on the novel I am attempting to finish. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sounds Of The Sea
Sea shell boys play
The rocks a plunder under the moonlight
The crinkle of paper, the map
Ravenous waves devouring footprints on the soul of the earth
The sizzle of hot sand under my feet, yet the night is cool
The soft whisper of mischief
Fall from the clank of the iron bar
The shrill scolding of maidens lost in the thick salt air
The comforting qoos of the wind vibrating through coral
The call of the sea
This place is not my home
The bottle offers a help to the path
Take me home to the oak
My magic place