Vikas Sharma Poems
- Man Ki Baat - A Hindi Poem Albela sa main apni masti me ...
- A Mother's Lament (About Newto...
- A Beautiful Mind There will be faces more gorgeous And ...
- Wolves (About Delhi Gang Rape ...
- Ishq - Razai Ka Aur Mera - A H... दास्तान-ए-इश्क ...
- Tanqeed Nigaron Se - An Urdu N... Kya shikayat karoon un ...
- Muhabbat- Ek Ehsaas - - An Ur... Muhabbat kya hai, ek ...
Born on 3rd June 1965 at Shimla Himachal Pradesh to Mr. K.K.Sharma, an engineer in H.P.P.W.D and Mrs.Nirmal Sharma a homemaker I spent my childhood in hill state of Himachal Pradesh.
In a two decade long career of marketing and logistics had the opportunity to travel all over India and interact with people of different cultures, different strata of society. Life gave me fair share of experiences to dwell and think upon.
Most of the feelings inside me were bottled up and thoughts needed some fresh air. Luckily I met a literary lady and a wonderful friend Mrs. Soumi Guha Biswas, an English Teacher by profession on internet. She encouraged me to write and was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vikas Sharma
Man Ki Baat - A Hindi Poem
Albela sa main apni masti me rehta
Jo bhi ho mere man mein jhatt se keh deta
Accha lage tumko ya boora mano tum
Hai seedhi mere man ki baat bas itna jano tum
Man ke ghodon par nahi daali kabhi maine nakel
Par man ki baat kehna bhi nahi hai bacchon ka khel
Bacche hote to keh bhi lete seedhi spat baat
Par logon ne toh biccha rakhi hai man mein shatranji bisat
Nahi hota asaan apne man ki bat kehna
Chhod aadambar, saral aur sehaj rehna
Ahm ko hai marna padta baarmbaar
Krodh par bani rehti nazar lagaataar
Vyang, man ki baat kehna mein, hai ...