Vinh Hoang Poems
- Nature Devoured Humans have great dominion, but have they ...
- Death He stands nowhere, with black aura,
- Life A beautiful butterfly with wings of gold prances ...
- Clouds Each time my eyes pierce the sky, They spot ...
- Lunch One day I had a lunch The lunch had a crunch It ...
- A Shattered Wall The black cloud remains, their men still ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vinh Hoang
Humans have great dominion,
but have they used it wisely
Resources drained, at a cheetah's pace.
Resources devoured of which nature enshrines.
Whatever is flawless,
we do the conflicting.
Whatever is true,
we do the reverse.
Nature shall pay its thanks
Much greater then our carefree attempts.
Whatever we deplete, we must recover,
Whatever we exhaust, we shall renew,
The Earth has sacrificed itself,
Just for the survival of mankind.
Nature's blessing shall return,
If we still have memories of her.