Vinita Sahu Poems
- The Wilderness THE WILDERNESS
- Silence Is When........ Mind body and soul Blend in ...
- Maami Came she attired in beauty, To confer her spiritual ...
- Someone Told Someone told me to change, And extend ...
- The Mysticism Of Life Life is a mystical game, Racing ...
- Glimpses Of Departed Souls Glimpses of departed souls, ...
- After Thirty Years AFTER THIRTY YEARS After thirty years ...
Born and brought up in Calcutta, India.Have had inherent interest in fantasising poems and stories touching various aspects of life, nature, spirituality etc. All my writings have been deeply felt and penned down.They have all flowed out of my personality spontaneously.Hope you enjoy as much as I've enjoyed putting them on paper. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vinita Sahu
Oh! My cottage facing the tranquil lake,
That spread as far as my eyes can take,
Its greenish emerald placid depth,
Sets down anguish seething in my breath.
Gurgling water breaking on the shingled shore,
Nostalgiates me with sketches, my heart fondly bore,
The soft rustling leaves of the wilderness around,
Balms the bruises that hurt my soul profound.
As I walk all along the sprawling sandy beach,
Surfing water caresses the toes of my weary feet,
My inner self then wonders into the past land,
Where my mother fed ...