Wibble TheFisch Poems
- Crimson Kisses slits so small and tender each day a little ...
- The Tattered Remains the tattered remains lie in the ...
- The Great Sleep the great sleep has decended. the night's ...
- Perfection. she has been perfected. nothing shall engross ...
- Little Creature the aborted little creature lies writhing ...
- A Fire Inside (explanation: i wrote this for part of some ...
Comments about Wibble TheFisch
slits so small and tender
each day a little bigger
adorning my wrists and thighs
bracelets hide from discriminating eyes
i wait for the razorblade's kiss
finally i sink into my pleasant abyss
everything will be fine when i wake
morning always comes to late
once again crimson flows from my wrists
the pain i resist
the blood of the kiss
deeper, darker; faster, quicker
the kiss is my life
i need more of this tainted passion
crimson kisses adore my skin
i can't wait to do it again...