Yinka Meander Poems
- Good Times, (Bad Times's Cousi... Our relationship was and ...
- Grace Delighted to embrace you Change my mind, change my ...
- Long Journey Long journey, so Long a journey Little did I ...
- Garbage In Your Baggage GARBAGE IN YOUR BAGGAGE I was ...
- Coward Of The Desert (Genesis:... At birth you have been a ...
- Chameleon Here goes red and she is red Show me the color, ...
Agonized in the hands of my African - American stepmother, forgiveness paved my way to success and my poems shall continue to be my comfort. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Considering the status of our world today, it is imperative that the subject; 'LOVE' (Agape format) be introduced in all school curriculums. This is essential for future generations. Yinka Meander''1
''If you have been an Actor directing your own life without success, it is time to consider being an Actor in a life directed by God and success will be yours! - - Yinka Meander''1
''do not let the world bother you to express yourself however, if expressing yourself bothers the world, the world is large enough to contain it.''4
Comments about Yinka Meander
Good Times, (Bad Times's Cousin)
Our relationship was and will always be!
I am the messenger and Bad Times my wheels
I beg to cover Bad Times the shame of being my wheels
For a while so, let me be invisible
Knowing my future I move reluctantly
Does this intend to dose intellects with puzzles?
Or time advantage for Bad Times to demonstrate her skills?
Prayers begged me to arrive
I am clad in ego and pride
Demonstrating my care to a cousin
Now that I’m visible least I withdraw for Bad Times to revenge
It is the hour to shed memories of bad times
And be welcomed by all.