Aaron Momin Poems
- Missing You Whenever I kiss your picture, I feel I am ...
- Second Look Walking through the crowd; with my silent ...
- You'Ve Left, And I'M Not Ok. You've left, and I'm not ...
- I Just Wanna Die Young.... I think I'm only homesick for ...
- Goodbye... It's hard to let go and say goodbye, but if I ...
- Alone It's like walking down a lonely road, in a town where...
- My Woman My Dream My woman... No she is isnt a star... but ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Momin
Whenever I kiss your picture,
I feel I am kissing you
Do you feel my love on you,
do you feel I am missing you
If you feel than look at the sky,
and think I too am looking from close-by
If you feel then pray at every falling star,
and I too would pray somewhere near or far
If you feel than take the winds in embrace
and think it has blown to you after touching my face! !
But if you cant feel what I feel
then come back once like before
And let me whisper to you
I cant miss you any more
but how do I reach my words to you?
how do I say I am ...