Abby Sze Poems
- The Dark Force I am the force in the darkness, I control ...
- You Are Talking Again I think You are talking too much ...
- Open Your Eyes How wide is your vision. How big is this ...
- What People Taught Me Try to scare me, But as Eminem said, ...
- What's Wrong With You You said you hate it, The evilness ...
- Walking Lalala walking on my own, On the overcrowded ...
- The World We Are Facing In the crowd, head to head align, A...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abby Sze
The Dark Force
I am the force in the darkness,
I control the movement of the night.
Close your eyes,
Feel my existence running in veins.
Open your eyes,
Feel my existence expanding in fear.
The dark and the black and the deep,
Are What human describes me.
But they are not true in deed:
For I am the force
There is nothing you can see.
But I appear when you are in fear.
I appeal when you feel the chill,
I lean to your heart to lead:
Leading you to transform
To a kind of human as like
The dark and the black and the deep.
Now get it you human ...