Alan Leamey Poems
- I Am I am the greatest sob story ever told I am the only ...
- Black Sand As the clocks tick a new baby is born and a ...
- Prescience I seen it my way I seen it today I watched the ...
- Toons I forgave you and forgot it, Tried to bury it away I...
- Gunpowder Trying not to reach you You're fighting with your ...
- Everything Drifting through life Lost in it all Protected ...
- The Fighters This thing in my mind it's amazing the rage ...
From the gift of the curse, my life in verse...
The mirages that the world failed to heed
The prescience had planted the seed
For what the world now holds in store;
I pray to god, I have it all.
My poems are about life, death and all that's
A collection of thoughts and feelings, memories and
Dedicated to the open flower on a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Leamey
I am the greatest sob story ever told
I am the only piece of wisdom never sold
I am not that young or yet too old
I am everything that never broke the mould
I am everything I hate but everything I need
I am a massive oak tree I am a used seed
I am a famous actor declining the lead
I am an open wound refusing to bleed
I am up I am down I am inside out
I am everything this horrid day is about
I am the truth in a world of doubt
I am the face in the crowd rejecting the shout