Alex Chemilowsky Poems
- The Deepest Well No more, no more will I try to hold back ...
- The Paradise Paradox Its taken far too long And every life I...
- The Mythic Sea Subterfuge or sacrifice Idle hands and the ...
- Gain And Loss All too soon you try to resume The ways that ...
- Sine Nominae I am not my job. That is just a service I ...
- Vox Ex she appears to me covered in blood it's not ...
- Four Parts The Soul Wants to say but can't find the ...
Comments about Alex Chemilowsky
she appears to me
covered in blood
it's not hers
its the blood of others
'if there's one thing we create
it is nothing but ourselves
it's when we've no control in our actions
that drives us into hell'
i am lifted above them
those masses on the floor
waiting for the order
for me to wage war
she says 'it's because you love Love so much
that it's where your duties lie
and if anyone tried to hurt me
you'd protect me with your life'
then a sound of thunder
the roar of air-planes and guns
of wind, trains, fires and drums