Alexis Anonymous Poems
- Mask I try so hard to believe the facade she puts around ...
- Falling. What is it? we ask, as the car stops in the ...
- I Am. I was the missing dancer in the background, too ...
- Moments. I dance around the open flames, feeling invincible...
- Love? He laughs and takes
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexis Anonymous
I dance around the open flames,
feeling invincible in the cool night air.
The perception of my soul heightens with exhilaration,
and I can feel everything,
aware of every
beat of my heart.
I want to bottle up my laughter
and hide it away on my bedroom shelf,
so I can take it out on rainy days.
I kiss the sun goodnight and fall back into bed.
I dream of jumping off waterfalls,
calm washing over my head.
I grin into the heavens,
and shout into the stars,
joy welling up inside my chest.
Even if only for a moment, ...