Alyssa Princess Laqui
Alyssa Princess Laqui Poems
- Garden Of Pain I can still remember I was in the garden of ...
- The Heart The heart That i was holding Can't breathe no ...
- The Maze Of Ad Infinitum Sadne... I feel incomplete In what I...
- Grieving Night I tried to hold back My words To be not ...
- The Death Of The Old Me I remember that silent night I was ...
- How Long Will I Wait? Sultry evenings And even cold ...
- Poet's Heart Being a poet Makes me feel proud Being with my...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alyssa Princess Laqui
How Long Will I Wait?
And even cold ones
Have passed by
Still I'm waiting
Waiting for you
For your return
For your sweet caress
And for your love
If I'm gonna
In your return
Do I still have to wait?
Till my star
Lose it's light
In those evenings you make me wait