andrea miles Poems
- Someone Named Blank And so you glare at the pleasure dripping...
- Mays Drunk Dream why can't I feel you in and out of me. I see...
- My Best Poem Is disconsolate in her dishevel A void is her ...
- All Shook Up lost as a fish in the ocean beaten down by ...
- Inside Out I cried today again Smeared the mascara from my ...
- Hells Doors My heart is rushing at an outstanding rate Head...
- To Rejoice In Strife My life is nothing I would ever want. ...
hey you poeples I am 14 and i'd really appreciate it if everyone who looks at my poems would leave a comment no matter how bad or good. thank you alot! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about andrea miles
To Rejoice In Strife
My life is nothing I would ever want. I’ve never hated a person more so than myself.
I deny my problems
My head is ballooned with pride
With a dose of temptation I lack to hide
And there is a war deep inside inside “He whispers this” my mind my mind
I can feel the belligerence
I can feel you down my spine And I miss you
You Were Mine
I’ll whisper your name now so serine
I lament for all the times I held you close
Did you feel anything?
Or are you a ghost?
Ambivalent to all you oppose
Indifferent to all you chose
Did you love me?
Did you..! ...