Andrew Carson Poems
- Empty Why is my life so empty Since you left me I die a ...
- Sleepless Night Another sleepless night In this dim ...
- Stronger I sit and ponder If feelings were to turn And her ...
- To My Bartender Night after night You serve me Pint after ...
- Met A Girl There once was a girl She was as pretty as a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Carson
Why is my life so empty
Since you left me
I die a little every day
Longing to know what to say
Wishing I knew what to do
It’s been so lonely without you
I try to wear a smile, to pretend things are okay
But I miss you every day
You filled me up, gave me a reason I should care
And than left me with more feelings than I can bare
I long for your touch
I’ve never wanted anything so much
I wonder every time the phone rings
If you finally want to talk about things
I can’t stay away much loner
Sorry I’m not stronger
But you left me weak
But I won’t ...