Andrew Carson Poems
- Sleepless Night Another sleepless night In this dim ...
- Empty Why is my life so empty Since you left me I die a ...
- Stronger I sit and ponder If feelings were to turn And her ...
- To My Bartender Night after night You serve me Pint after ...
- Met A Girl There once was a girl She was as pretty as a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Carson
Another sleepless night
In this dim twilight
Trying to think of things to write
To write down my soul under the soft moonlight
Trying to understand the things I dare not say
For fear she might run away
Wanting to talk, but not knowing how
Not wanting to lose her, but knowing I can’t keep her
She’s not mine anymore
We’re not paramours
I find it hard to share her
But if I don’t I will tear her
I try to understand you and make peace with your conclusion
And figure out my new direction
So, I write on this sleepless night
Under the soft moonlight, in my ...