Anita Khelawan Poems
- Teenage Pregnancy Giving birth at a tender age was not my ...
- Death Is Calling At My Door Death is calling at my door, ...
- Love Sick Waiting to be jaded Waiting for our memories to be...
- I Hate I hate my life, There were many times I wish I could...
- Comforting Words Branded with a smile. I am a delusion in ...
- My Blackness Yes I am black and dats a fact. To some its ...
- To My Mother I chose you. I am my mother's baby, And you ...
I'm not a fan of reading but I love to write.(how ironic) I'm quiet at times and outgoing. Also I'm very friendly and kind-hearted. i enjoy writing poems. Poems are my release to describe whatever emotions I'm going through at the time. Hope you like and appreciate what I have written thank you in advance. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.'''Khalil Gibran
''What is mine will always know my face''Anita Khelawan
''Even when you try your hardest to be positive it doesn't matter once negative energy exist.Anita Khelawan
Negative + Positive equates Negative''
''Love is so short and oblivion so long.''Pablo Neruda
''Grace be unto you, and peace from him which is, which was and which is to come.''Revelations 1: 4
Giving birth at a tender age was not my intention,
How did this happen to me is still a confusion.
'Pregnant', me ha! never!
But his charming looks and boy was he clever.
The naive girl that I was, believed his lies and how he loved me so much,
I could not resist his charm but he convinced me wit his soothing and caressing touch.
The first time I saw Danny, he looked so handsome, strong and fun,
But coming to the end he turned out to be a real bum.
He wooed me with words and won me over,
I was shocked we would actually exchange our numbers.
When he first ...