Ayesha Sartawi Poems
- I Am Coming Home Take my hand and I will close my ...
- I'M To Blame I am sorry i could never give you what you ...
- By Love We Dare Let us have fun time waits for no one let...
- Healing Friendship When the night has come when the sun has...
- Arabian Sacrifice Melting yellow sun pale surviving camels ...
- A Some One Just For Me I cant see you but I hope your ...
- Abandoned Heart I haven’t been to my heart since you were ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am Coming Home
Take my hand
and I will close my eyes
guide me home
and as a child
I will eagerly fantasize
It's been a long time since I've been home
and I hope I am nearly there
no matter how far you are, they say
Home knows no race, no distance
home is fair
Home is at the end of war
Home is in the peaceful sun
Home is in the mornings breeze
Home is where it all began
Home is as unique as man
Beyond color and beyond dime
so Similar in different ways
beyond brick and beyond time
Home is in a lover's arms
Home is in between those ...