Ayni Poet Poems
- Dreams In Silence I wear the sticky absence of the air near ...
- Today, This One Day I carry with me the traces of birds left ...
- The Goddess Of Waves On the wings of frozen metal, The ...
- We Still I still find you flying in my twilight skies, I ...
- Creation I awaken my Spirit through the Sun's petals of ...
- Time I would lock you in a tiny, blue bottle And throw you ...
- I Am Here Blow your breath into the tight veins of my ...
My poetry emanates from the communion with Source, from being One with it. Words that I write are manifestations of the un-manifested. They don't belong to an identity, as I dropped any personal sense. After spiritual awakening, I remained as unified Presence. The poet, the poetry and the reader are the same form of Consciousness. A humble bow of Love towards those who read and comment on these poems. Aum Shanti!
Website: www.aynir.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There is no 'I', no 'you', it is only Infinite Presence, Awareness.''Ayni
''In Silence the vastness of Being, your Immortal, Eternal, Unchanging essence is revealed in its fullness.''Ayni
''Ong namo, guru dev namo.Ayn
Silence, Wisdom and Love are the emanations of the One boundless light which everything perceivable is!''
''My days are now rich in Emptiness. They used to be empty by fulness.''Ayni
''How can words express that from which words appear?''Ayni
I Am Here
Blow your breath into the tight veins of my heart
Paint me with your eyes,
Draw me with your hands,
Kiss me with your warm skin,
Pour soft rain on me with your rose-scented tears,
Know me in the 'I am'.
Cover me with your waves
Awe me with the tenderness of your soul,
Touch me with your kindness,
Adore me in your sadness,
Dazzle me with your undying silence,
Wrap me with your rings of fire.
Sail my boat in the glossy sea of Love,
I am here.