Siddartha Montik Poems
- Wandering Breaths I seem to have lost my lamp during the ...
- Between Mis-Match! Between challenged and away, Punished at...
- Still A Beauty! Twist your lips.. twitch your eye-brows, ...
- Of Barren Lands And Deserts! ! seems like I am getting drawn ...
- Your Attention God! ! ! Hope you, You God, that you remember ...
- Womb! ..the big WOMB! Yes Women here in life have those ...
- Golden Kisses! Golden Kisses! Not so rich a family.., but...
Worked as Scientist/Engineer at ISRO (Indian Space Research organization) for 16 Years. Later Studied 2 Masters in Germany and including S.A.P at Heidelberg and Masters in Geo-Information Science at TU-Berlin!
Dear all you poets,
who ever read my poems/ prose (factually I am not a real poet, but just spill my feelings as a human, I am and still alive.) .
I lived a blissful life in Germany, Berlin.. that brought me to poetry and wrote some lines.
I just had 6 years of good life in my now 54 years age. And only in Germany
Siddartha Montik more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''the Greatest Trait of Nature is that it never fails balance itself.., and at every second!''Nature!
God not Discouraged!God/Creation
Every child that comes into this world,
is an indication, that,
God is not yet discouraged of man.
but with a messag...
'''...the Best and the Most beautiful Things can not be seen or even touched, they must only be felt by Heart '''Ocean
''While it is said, 'Invention of the 'wheel' accelerated the human civilization, it also decelerated... the Human advancemmemt in spiritual awareness amd progress!''Spiritual progress
''For one to realize that he/She knows very little, he/she must know a LOT!''realize!
I seem to have lost my lamp
during the night of wandering breaths.
I didn't know where I was when I woke-up,
I started arguing with the trees and the Rocks
and with myself. And then I cried!
Then in the distant mists I heard a voice telling me,
'No matter what happens, keep going..
for you are sure to find yourself someday'!
Hence here I am, searching very myself,
I once really was, never for my own behalf.