Becky Kirk Poems
- Families Families aren’t easy, Not even just a ...
- Childless My heart aches, dull and eternal, the raw and ...
- Untitled 2 I looked into the eyes of the hideous ...
- Terror! It stood there before me, souless and still, With ...
- My Angel The sun rippled in her hair, and my senses swam in...
- Forsaken Love There's a mist before your eyes, and it hides...
- My Everything Without you I'm a bird that cannot sing, If ...
We'll there's not an awful lot to tell about me, just really that I like writing poetry. I try to write from points of view that are not my own, to help me feel the opposit point of view etc. I like to put twists in my poems when I can. Some of my poems are from personal experience (but I rarely tell which) you will probably be able to tell from the amount about cancer however that I have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Becky Kirk
Families aren’t easy,
Not even just a bit.
They’re like a jigsaw puzzle,
Different pieces that just fit.
Families make bad enemies,
They make the best of friends,
A link that can be stretched and strained,
But never breaks or ends.
Families are heart breaking,
They bring stress you won’t believe,
But the worst way they could hurt you,
Would be for them to leave.