Bidemi Mushafau Poems
- A Beast Of Burden Like a leopard the cupid crouched in ...
- Come And See! Come And See! There is a stranger in the ...
- Gaza Who has seen peace around? On the streets greed has ...
- In The Grip Of Death Down the end of the endless tunnel A ...
- Down The Isle Every stride you take is unwilling As doubt ...
- A Faceless Man “Would you take this man as your ….” From the...
- Together Yet Apart It was pure and crude at first Almost ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bidemi Mushafau
Together Yet Apart
It was pure and crude at first
Almost righteous and virtuous
Flawless to a fault it was
The precious gift of life to us
Meant for the rooftop yet hidden
Like a past question in the artic
Now it lays dusty and forgotten
Together we get separated in unity
Then distilled chemistry become sour
A glorious destiny you changed
As you opted for a morsel of doubt
Love becomes a sacrificial lamb
Forever is led bound to the slaughter
On the altar the throat of passion is slain
Tears we embraced as laughter fades
Future slowly turns to the pages of ...