Boban Bogatinovski Poems
- The Friend I found him in the mental hospital. He was ...
- The Line Is Low I woke up today forgetting it was my ...
- Violet If one thinks a little bit more, it is not such a bad...
- Happy Day This holiday starts to make me tired, vacuum in ...
- Have You Ever Asked Yourself W... There were thoughts in my...
Boban Bogatinovski was born in 1971 in Kumanovo. He received his degree from the School of Medicine in Skopje. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Boban Bogatinovski
This holiday starts to make me tired,
vacuum in the empty streets,
everybody is at some dull picnic,
how many bears Russian way should I drink
to feel something
not knowing what? !
The passersby heads floating in the air,
their thoughts making prints
in the sky above the houses
As if we all grew old instantly
I search for the conversation sense,
where we stopped on the way,
sorry neglecting you, I wandered somewhere.
Too hot is in the restaurant
in the town's outskirts;
-The beer? ? ? – the waiter asks.
-No. The air, the air is too hot! !...