Bobby Sands Poems
- The Rhythm Of Time There's an inner thing in every man, Do ...
- Stars Of Freedom The stars of freedom light the skies, ...
- The Sleeping Rose Barry’s dead and Cork’s asleep, ...
- The Lonesome Boatman In the middle of the sleeping lake The...
- Tom Barry For Barry’s soul we prayed in hell, Pathetic ...
- A Place To Rest As the day crawls out another night crawls ...
- Unseen Sorrow Her tears fall in the darkness as the rain ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bobby Sands
The Rhythm Of Time
There's an inner thing in every man,
Do you know this thing my friend?
It has withstood the blows of a million years,
And will do so to the end.
It was born when time did not exist,
And it grew up out of life,
It cut down evil's strangling vines,
Like a slashing searing knife.
It lit fires when fires were not,
And burnt the mind of man,
Tempering leandened hearts to steel,
From the time that time began.
It wept by the waters of Babylon,
And when all men were a loss,
It screeched in writhing agony,
And it hung bleeding from ...