Bradley Nabor Poems
- In The Middle Of This Rain by: Bradley Nabor It has been ...
- Just That Smile When a heart is talking Another one is ...
- When I Saw You Again Today I was not thinking Of you, not ...
- A Moment Of Glee This is what I feel When I hear those ...
- A Promise To An Angel There was this few nights I remembered ...
- A Come Back At Now Hey is there anybody here Now I’m ...
Author, A Promise to An Angel
Author, A Come Back At Now
Author, In the Middle of this Rain more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bradley Nabor
In The Middle Of This Rain
by: Bradley Nabor
It has been more than an hour passed by
Many things have happened and I don’t know the reason why
This made me a little crazy for just a span of time
Would you still come back and don’t say good bye
I know it’s not worth it saying this line
But baby please don’t leave for the very last time
If we still live on the past
Then how can you say this will never really last
Now baby what can I do
You left me with nothing but you
Struggling here in the rain
With so much in pain
I need to come back to sanity
This is a point ...