Brandy Elger Poems
- Death By My Own Hands Doomed to a life of misadventure Every...
- A Lonely Little Girl Lonely little girl so lost in the ...
- Letting Go A certain sense of softness no tension in the ...
- Hours In The Day The hours go by They seem to fly They ...
- Time People change ever so fast I am alone, no one around ...
- Life Is A Prison Life is a prison Oh god let me out No one ...
- Two People In One Two people in one One happy, one sad Two ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandy Elger
Death By My Own Hands
Doomed to a life of misadventure
Every day one step closer to my fate
At last I can see the ending
The road though long
Has come to a glorious end
Beginning a new kind of life
Yielding to unknown densities
Many men have are fatly overwhelmed to this fate
Yearning for the awakening of forever
Only the knowledge of the unknown is dark
When sight of the present is blinded by falseness
Never again can I allow this to happen
Harnessed within me is the power of life
And within that power comes a choice
Never ending cycles of madness surround ...