Brianna Kobylka Poems
- Cold As Ice As They walk in, Boys stare, girls glare, ...
- On This Night Gentle heat Of this fire. Come with me ...
- Young Love Oh, her hope! Busts in gloom. Let him really ...
- The Queen A queen, a queen, Long dead past, All knew she ...
- Truly, Deeply His love fits her like a glove. But what she ...
- Naught But Love I would love to be loved, Would you? ...
- Adolescence There is a name to which I answer; A call to ...
A lover of words and the English language since birth, Brianna Kobylka has been writing since she was able. She reads in all of her spare time, and also writes just as much. She has won awards for her writing, such as the Young Writers contest in seventh grade, and was published, as well as a narrative award in her school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brianna Kobylka
Naught But Love
I would love to be loved,
Beauty, it is not,
But beautiful, yes.
Naught but love.
Love, but naught
But yes, beautiful.
Not is it beauty.
Loved to be love.