Brittany Michelle Harris
Brittany Michelle Harris Poems
- Lonely i cry a lonely cry i die a lonely death and i still ...
- Granny, I Love You! Dedicated ...
- Memories The memories of us so much in love... your hands...
- Thinking Of You Takes Me Back Thinking of you takes me ...
- Why Do I? why do i cry over your stupid lies? why does my ...
- My Enemy joy is my enemy hate is my friend we will be there...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Michelle Harris
i cry a lonely cry
i die a lonely death
and i still have many things to regret
i bleed lonely blood
and the pain has just begun
i laugh a lonely laugh
i talk a lonely talk
i pray a lonely prayer
and ask a lonely stranger;
'when will the pain go away? '
as i gash a lonely blade across my arm and faintly walk away