Callum Kyle Poems
- The Price Of Freedom Soldier, soldier Standing brave, have...
- My Rifle: Poem -My rifle- Metal, gears and springs, ...
- This Angel -This angel- Every smile, Every thought,
- The Begger On this bed of concrete, here he lay, begging ...
- Die By The Sword Off to a world where time is slipping on ...
- Cock It Back, Bullets Fly Cock it back let it slide pull ...
- Broken 'm broken i'm soaking and you can't fix me
Feel free to ask something about me if you want to know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Callum Kyle
The Price Of Freedom
have learned to shoot and throw grenades,
only one who knows freedom's cost,
and will fight beyond dusk,
Risking their lives day to day,
Although we may never know,
the real true cost of freedoms pay,
but he knows this cost all too well,
for many a friend he has lost today,
But he will fight on,
he will be more scared than ever before,
but when you ask him why he did,
he'll just stare and say,
For your freedom.