cameron Ellison Poems
- Jack Kerouac, I Salute You
- Sins Of The Pens And Assorted ... Sins are the pens who ...
- Ellis Dee Do you know Ellis Dee? She is a beautiful woman, ...
- Intoxication Moved into snow four months ago, when will it ...
- In The Real City
- Jail Spaghetti The unicorns horn turned into a snake, The ...
- Irreal Life pound took peyote and was wise, reading sutras,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cameron Ellison
Best Poem of cameron Ellison
Jack Kerouac, I Salute You
Eating reality sandwiches in the park after dark,
The city turned off,
Telling a story you hear all scoffs;
Disrespect and sarcasm are the drugs of adolescents.