Carlton Douglas Kennedy
Carlton Douglas Kennedy Poems
- A Child. A child is pure and shines in love, Pure in love ...
- Lost. Lost when not knowing what to do, Empty spaces we ...
- Trees. Trees are tall there leafs fall, We look them up and...
- Battered Not Broken Battered but not broken, It's the fear ...
- Humanity. Humanity is in us all, We care but we sometimes ...
- Smile. Smile to those who you not know of, Smile when you ...
- Before You Go. Before you go give me your hand, Before you ...
Writing from 2013. Love nature and being kind. Loves all people. Photographer, creative bead maker & charity fundraiser, Creator of life, My own and others. Making people smile is what i like to do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlton Douglas Kennedy
A child is pure and shines in love,
Pure in love and happiness,
They don't know hate or greed,
They take knowledge from those who think best,
A child with love takes flight,
A child with problems must fight,
Beautiful child be everything you want to be,
A child must live life free,
A child changes people,
Come now child let's discover happiness together,