Linda Marie Van Tassell
Linda Marie Van Tassell Poems
- To All Of Those Who Made Me Everything blooms in the mirror, ...
- Always Silent The morning is moist with ocean spray. The ...
- A Drop Of Rain That Flows I taste happiness on your lips, ...
- Affection Come! Give me your thoughts that have wandered far...
- A Daughter Deflowered The Scene: a dark basement in the ...
- Only A Shirt Only a shirt - I hold it embrace it
- Wear You I long to wear you like a softly-scented cologne, ...
I hope that in honing my craft as writer and poet, my voice will inspire people to see life as a perpetual journey that branches out into divergent paths of knowledge, challenge and discovery.
In all things may we discover one another, glance into the mirror of each other's soul, and recognize within all some small part of ourselves. We are one.
Have a happy day and thanks for visiting. I do hope we meet again. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To All Of Those Who Made Me
Everything blooms in the mirror,
in stillwater eyes and cornsilk hair,
in the lamplight before the twilight
when all is asleep and unaware.
The past unfolds like origami,
like old love letters in roses bloom.
In black velvet deep, secrets to keep
tangle in tendrils, in skin, in room.
Phantom voices whisper of regret,
of sorrows born and dreams unfulfilled,
of a silent hell never to well,
and knuckled prayers by night now stilled.
Moth mother burned by too many flames
seeking the taste of forbidden fruit.
She dragged her pain behind smiles in ...