Casey Gochnour Poems
- My Frozen World I need you here, I feel you missing, Not ...
- Darkness Seeped Sinking darkness, a life so obscene, Demise...
- Losing My Love There’s a pain in my heart that I’m feeling ...
- Puzzle Piece Do you feel so close to me? Have you fallen ...
- Bittersweet I can feel the distance becoming, Nervous, my ...
- Dense Fragments Let me out. Let me out of this endless ...
- Ordinary Girl Have you ever met someone and just thought they...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey Gochnour
Have you ever met someone and just thought they couldn’t be the one?
So you walk around and sometimes wonder,
If there might be none?
Because all these people are ordinary,
But you, my love are extraordinary.
You’re my four leaf-clover,
Not my last goodbye,
‘Cause I know it’s not over,
Between you and I.
You’re just no ordinary girl,
You’re my number one, my world.
I’m still in love with you,
And I know you are with me, too.
Baby, I’m the one you need,
So take my hand and let me lead.
I’ll take you by my side,
And we can ...