Catherine Agunat Poems
- My Life's Cycle And Science If the science of life is ...
- Diwata Ng Kalikasan Ang diwata ng kalikasan Nalulungkot sa ...
- Tula (Tagalog Poem) Diyosa ng puso't isipan Yamang di ...
- Ina (Tagalog Poem) Hindi ka man isang pintor Ng mga obra sa ...
- My Heart's Window If I will love you, can you soothe all my ...
- My Love, My Life, My All I remember so well the day in my ...
- Once You Kiss And Hug Me Tight Once you kiss and hug me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catherine Agunat
My Life's Cycle And Science
If the science of life is 'biology'
Surely, it is when
I came to the world
through the natural way.
At the age of four,
I started to learn, I began to study
Where in my school,
At teenage life, when I have crush
In my mind there is 'chemistry'
Swiftly falling in love with someone
reflects 'speed and velocity.'
Tilling my garden today,
Taking off weeds and picking up
is my tireless 'botany.'
Tonight, beneath the weird moonlight
If I look up high
and gaze the sky
To 'astronomy, ' ...