Celine Koe Poems
- Darkness And Light There is a darkness in the soul, ...
- Ocean Flow Wave, and wave, and wave and current, The sea ...
- If I Were To Die If I were to die tomorrow, For what have...
- The Atoll I stand alone on the edge of a small atoll Staring...
- The Abyss Three men fell into a dark abyss; Night ...
- Mirror Look, look! In the mirror,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Celine Koe
Darkness And Light
There is a darkness in the soul,
Hiding where none dare approach.
The light that shines, burns,
That which hides trembles in fear.
There is no darkness
In the light of the soul
There is no light, no darkness,
Only a swirling mass of truth.
And learn of its futility;
He who fools without having spoke the truth
Only fools himself.