Chatara Conway Poems
- When The Sun Rises When the sun rises, my heart is full Day ...
- Things You Want To Say Things you want to say That won’t ...
- If Only If I were a book, would you read me? If I were a ...
- A Secret Heart In my chest lies a secret heart made just for ...
- Wishing On Love Wishing for someone to care; to love; someone...
- A Fingerprint
- So Much I Can Take There goes that word again: Father and...
My name is Chatara Conway! I write poetry because I like to express myself through written words, not spoken ones. I am considered shy, and quiet, but my poems say a lot of other things that people don't see when they look at me. When people look at me they see a 4 ft 11 in. girl and easily expect me to be a pushover. I am... different. I can be very private about certain things because I don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When The Sun Rises
When the sun rises, my heart is full
Day is clam; life is cool
When I see your face my heart is lifted
My soul is free; I picture heaven
When the sun sets, my heart is in pain
Disappointment has filled it yet again
Like a cold night; there is no surprise
I know what's going to happen
I can see it in your eyes
As I lay to go to sleep
I picture you and I picture me
It's night now; time for sweet dreams
But I know; now you; we both know
What happens when the sun rises