Cherry jump Poems
- Elsa Drowning in the crowd I wave my hand in a farewell ...
- Sputter sputter. spinning down like the snow flakes
- Sunglasses My sunglasses are black They are black to hide my...
- Travel Size You’re small You’re stuck behind my insides Or ...
- Punching Numbers I cannot cry I merely know when I should
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cherry jump
Drowning in the crowd
I wave my hand in a farewell gesture
As you walk ever into
The ocean of faces
I’m hoping that you see me waving
So that at least you’ll know
I’m really gonna miss you
But your back is already turned
And I recall a story from my childhood
I’m trying hard to remember
Now what was her name?
Just one more day
Until I get out of here
You’re buried under rocks in my backyard
Your hands feel cold on me
Keep me close ...