Cheryl Anne Cordova
Cheryl Anne Cordova Poems
- Two-Fold Plan A long stick stood on the side of the road ...
- Wishing On A Star I wish on a silvery sky We'll stay forever...
- Two Doors Upon Me Two doors lay upon me Hopelessly waiting ...
- Painful Beauty He was beautiful But he never smiled His ...
- Reflections Of A Broken Glass Reflections of a broken ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl Anne Cordova
He was beautiful
But he never smiled
His darling hands
Groped evil in the mist
The fire in his eyes
Brought darkness to light
He stooped with a sneer
His heart burdened his body
His soul was shattered
Left nothing to spare
Too much, he hungered
But no one cared