christine ogutu Poems
- Folony Of Life Many times in many ways we've been prisoners ...
- Mr. Heart-Breaker! Life is a risk life is all about you you...
- 'As I Am....' Into millions, God created earthed the ...
- True Love Is Forever In ages our hearts crumble just to ...
- Here We Come 2030 When I see, I look at myself my mind is ...
- None Is No Power; None Is Powe... Neither you nor me knows ...
- Darling It Is You. I just can't forget you Because I have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about christine ogutu
Folony Of Life
Many times in many ways
we've been prisoners of faith
our actions portrays the serpent
our shield is our sword
that strangles the hood
we say war is glory
when peace is conflict
In mayhem looting our wording
our burden shifts to
the bloody evil world
the world that drank our begottens
we cast our vision in hope
for manna from the abounds
yet the solution is us
Fear and despondency
cripples our brotherliness
melancholy take the better of us
our pence is sufferation
heaven and earth cry foul
days and nights are forlon
yet we ...