Colleen Delaney Poems
- My Butterfly Friend My butterfly friend through the ...
- Love Is A Dance love is dance You are on a stage Everyone...
- Broken To Pieces don't break me I'm fragile you know my ...
- To My Love to my love everything done...
- What Happens? what happens, when you feel, all you ever ...
- My What Ifs what if...... he never loved me, i never hurt ...
- The Face Of Day Rain..... friend, to loneliness, to ...
Just another teenager going through highschool. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colleen Delaney
My Butterfly Friend
My butterfly friend
through the fluttering of whispers
i love to hear but one,
The calming butterfly
whispering in my ear
that is what i love to hear,
my butterfly friend
rises with my soul
he flutters through me,
to the winter in me
he makes me feel i can fly,
I become free
everything is colorful through his eyes.